This cookies policy applies to all users of zhannaona.com
The following is intended to inform users of this website of the placing, use and administration of cookies by ZHANNAONA in the context of browsing users on this website.
1. What are cookies?
A “cookie” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file, it consists of letters and numbers, which will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile terminal or other device accessing the internet.
Cookies are installed by requesting a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome).
Cookies once installed have a fixed life remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access information from the user’s hard-drive on whose device it is installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content/value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web-server website.
2. For what purposes cookies are used via this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, as follows:
- improve the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during the visit/use of this website by users;
- provide anonymous statistics on how this website is used to ZHANNAONA, as the holder of this website;
- anticipate possible future goods that will be made available to users via this website, depending on the services/products accessed.
Based on the feedback provided by cookies on how this website is used, ZHANNAONA may take measures to make this website more efficient and user-friendly.
3. What is the life of cookies?
The life of cookies may vary depending on the purpose for which they are placed.
There are 2 following categories of cookies that also determine their useful life:
- Session Cookies – is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent/fixed Cookies- is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a specific date of expiration (a few minutes, days, or a few years in the future) or until the user has switched off at any time through the browser settings.
4. What are cookies placed by third parties?
Some sections of content on our website may be provided through third parties, and not by ZHANNAONA, in which case these cookies are called third-party cookies.
These cookies may come from the following third parties:
What cookies are used via this website?
The following cookies can be placed by using/visiting the website:
- Web site performance cookies
- User analytics cookies
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Cookies from advertising providers
a. Performance cookies
This type of cookies are used to save the user preferences of this website, so setting preferences again in case of subsequent visit of the website is no longer required.
b. User analytics cookies
These cookies inform us if a specific user of the website has previously visited/used this previous website. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
d. Registration cookies
When you register on this site, this store generated cookies that memorize this fact. Servers use these cookies to show us the account you are registered with.
Also, using these cookies allows us to link any comments posted on the website with the username of the account being used. If “keep me registered” has not been selected, these cookies will automatically be deleted when the navigation session is complete.
e. Advertising cookies
These cookies allow a user to find out about an online ad, the type of advertisement and the time that has elapsed since the respectful advertising message was viewed.
As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. They are anonymous, storing information about the account being viewed, not about users.
6. What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies keep information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
7. How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make this website difficult to visit, by drawing limitations on its usability.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website. However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – but only that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests, as evidenced by browsing behavior.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can, as a rule, be accessed in the “Options” section or in the “Preferences” menu of your browser.
To understand these settings, the following links can be useful:
For any additional questions on how cookies are used via this website, please ask: firstname.lastname@example.org